Saturday, March 25, 2017

I NEED YOUR HELP - PLEASE SUPPORT iSRAPUNDIT




 I NEED YOUR HELP - PLEASE SUPPORT iSRAPUNDIT

 March 25, 2017
From: TED BELMAN <tedbel1@israpundit.org> 

 
IsraPundit
SUPPORT ISRAPUNDIT
 Donate USA Donate
ISL
 Donate
CAN
Or send checks payable to Ted Belman, Hagdud Haivri #1, Jerusalem, 92344, ISRAEL
If you want to donate $100 or more and wish to receive a US Tax deductible receipt, donate to Israel Institute for Strategic Studies and be sure to mention "Israpundit".

Israpundit is my blog.  I have been publishing it now for 15 years.  It is not a part time effort but a full-time job and then some.

Throughout this entire time, I have advocated for:
- Israel’s democracy i.e strengthening the Knesset over the High Court
- Israel’s historical truth and the rejection of the Palestinian narrative
- Israel’s legal rights to the land
- the legality of the settlements

This advocacy necessitated my push back against the policies of  the EU, the UN, and the BDS movement.

Due in part to that support, Israpundit is constantltly under attack resulting in the shut down of the site for a few minutes to an hour per day.  I have to find an antidote to this.
 I intend to redesign my site to make it quicker and more user friendly and more resistent to attack. After all its been 15 years since it was first designed. It’s time to modernize.

Beyond these one-time expenses there are monthly expenses that must be paid to maintain the site.

I could use all the financial help I can get. Please partner with me in the work that I do.

Only US tax deductible receipts are available but to qualify, you must donate to IISS and mention Israpundit when doing so.

Otherwise you can donate through Paypal as set out above or by sending a check made payable to Ted Belman, to Hagdud Haivri #1, Jerusalem 92344, Israel.

Thanks for your continued interest in the news and views Israpundit brings you.


Ted Belman
Jerusalem, Israel
972 (0)73 740 8844 --

To subscribe visit http://lists.israpundit.org/lists/?p=subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment